Applications are accepted until August 20th, 2018.
How to Apply
Submit your application through the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS).
When applying to our program, please review the following instructions and details carefully. These instructions are specific to Columbia–ERAS:
- Fill out all required ERAS application fields.
- Include your social security number.
- Your personal statement should summarize your career goals in infectious diseases and any prior relevant experience.
- Submit a recent photograph to ERAS (optional but preferred).
- Provide ERAS with three or four letters of recommendation: one from your residency program director (required) and two to three additional letters of support for your application.
We can not consider applications from HB-1 Visa holders
If you have any questions about our program or application process, please feel free to contact us:
Fellowship Program Coordinator